Creating an S curve and understanding the advanced tab in the software for T rudder

Moderator: AdminGroup

nuts

Creating an S curve and understanding the advanced tab in the software for T rudder

Postby nuts » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:51

I have managed for quite some time using the direct programming to tame the incredible accuracy of the T rudder. I am using a new program which unfortuneately does not have direct programming to desensitize the rudder. I would like to better understand how to use the software to achieve the desired sensitivity. Saturation, dead zone for example .....I need a guide as to what settings give what output. Any help is appreciated. Most likely it will have to be done on Teamspeak or over the phone, as forum responses can be a bit vague at times. Cheers. Happy Flying .

Victorus

Re: Creating an S curve and understanding the advanced tab in the software for T rudder

Postby Victorus » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:16

Try to look here. VKB Njoy32 controller user manual. Partially translated to English. If you have specific questions please ask here.
Руководство пользователя по контроллерам VKB (VKB controllers User Guide) Ru&En
https://disk.yandex.ru/d/LlqiYtIrIetBOQ

Ron61

Re: Creating an S curve and understanding the advanced tab in the software for T rudder

Postby Ron61 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:25

Victorus, no links. With your permission I'll put in my own, do not you mind?

Return to “Technical Support”