Pitch Axis Bolt Broke

Moderator: AdminGroup

Mortisrose

Pitch Axis Bolt Broke

Postby Mortisrose » Fri Sep 01, 2017 17:48

I noticed the pitch axis was a bit weak when I pulled the stick back, took the base apart and found the pitch axis bolt bent. I had to straight it once before a couple months ago. When I tried to straighten it today it snapped. I had two #40 springs with a extension and warthog grip.
Attachments
DSCI8371.1.jpg
DSCI8370.1.jpg
DSCI8366.1.jpg

rrohde

Re: Pitch Axis Bolt Broke

Postby rrohde » Fri Sep 01, 2017 21:10

Thanks for creating a ticket as well at VKBcontrollers.com. I have escalated this to VKB HQ.
VKB North America
https://VKBcontrollers.com

kyonta

Postby kyonta » Sun Jan 07, 2018 13:47

Since I found this article last night, I also became uneasy and looked up. It was uneasy because I used 50 springs 2, but I am anxious! 4 mm bolt of the pitch axis began to bend, it is a new item just arrived last December, but since there is one more gunfire, I replaced it until I repaired for the time being, it's a problem! Strength around the cam.

AeroGator

Postby AeroGator » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:11

kyonta wrote:Since I found this article last night, I also became uneasy and looked up. It was uneasy because I used 50 springs 2, but I am anxious! 4 mm bolt of the pitch axis began to bend, it is a new item just arrived last December, but since there is one more gunfire, I replaced it until I repaired for the time being, it's a problem! Strength around the cam.

Not sure I understood what you wrote.
Or, better to say, I understood next to nothing.
Please post up pictures right here and send me in a personal message your order number and where you bought your device.
Pictures - here.
Order number and place of purchase - in a message.
Best Regards,
AeroGator

Return to “Technical Support”