Upgrade from Gladiator Pro to Gunfighter Pro? My options?

Moderator: AdminGroup

messiah

Upgrade from Gladiator Pro to Gunfighter Pro? My options?

Postby messiah » Sat Jun 10, 2017 15:48

Hi!

I have been using the gladiator pro for quite some time now, and its great! (pedals too!).
BUT, I would love to try/use Gunfighter Pro with the "20cm (8″) Stick Extension"

Now, is there a possibility to upgrade my Gladiator pro to the gunfighter pro?, I really wanted this stick later down the road.. but unsure if i have to buy the complete joystick? or use current internal in my G.PRO?
Buy parts for example?

I see the Gunfighter Base listed on the eu store, but I don't see the extension and mounting holes for table version?

Eduard VKB FSC

Re: Upgrade from Gladiator Pro to Gunfighter Pro? My options?

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:32

Hello messiah,

Good to hear that you are happy with your joystick and pedals !

I understand that you would like to try Gladiator Pro with the grip extension but it is not designed for it.
Gunfighter series joysticks have metal base and enforced gimbal to be able to cope with extra forces applied to the stick if the grip extension is used. Gladiator Pro uses a plastic base and it could be damaged if the joystick is used with the grip extension.

We do not offer the extension kit in EU at the moment as customers can choose right Gunfighter version (Pro or non-Pro) and even change the order as actual shipping the orders are not yet started.

Best regards,
Eduard
VKB FSC Europe
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

messiah

Re: Upgrade from Gladiator Pro to Gunfighter Pro? My options?

Postby messiah » Sun Jun 11, 2017 18:10

Hi Eduard, thanks for the reply.

Yeah, later down the road, I saw they used different bases, so I knew I was probably screwed, for some reason I thought I could fit the handle stick.

Anyways, I'd have to buy the gunfighter pro later down the road then i guess.. hopefully next month somewhere :).

Also ,my bad on the delay on PCB' Eduard. You will get them though. the rest is on its way, 1 PCB Is still in not arrived here, have you received the last one back you shipped?

Return to “Technical Support”