New Mk.IV Pedals Stop Working Mid Game

Moderator: AdminGroup

NorCal

New Mk.IV Pedals Stop Working Mid Game

Postby NorCal » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:01

These pedals are absolutely Awesome! I prefer these pedals over my crosswinds.

I received them 6 months ago & decided to give the Crosswinds a break. Not knowing anything about these pedals I assembled & plugged them into my Win 10 machine. I don't need to use the virtual brake function at this time because I'm using a mouse (Arma 3) instead of a joystick, although I will be playing DCS, P3D & other sims in the future so the virtual brake option is in the picture, just not at this time.

Everything plug & play (no firmware / software downloaded) & works fine up to this point then pedals STOP functioning. Have to back completely out of game then back in to get them working - NOT cool when your flying a transport w/ 20 combat troops onboard & you're using the rudder function :-((

1.) Any suggestions?
2.) What is the latest up to date stand alone pedals only firmware / software?
3.) Is there stand alone firmware / software when using just pedals or do you use firmware / software for when the pedals & joystick
are used together?
4.) Is there software available to enable pedal fine tunning?

NorCal

Re: New Mk.IV Pedals Stop Working Mid Game

Postby NorCal » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:33

Ok, I went to the VKB-Sim T-Rudders Mk.IV product page and downloaded the links:

I have 3 software download links from the that won’t open:

1.) “BlackBox USB Controller Firmware” – which is “BlackBox USB Controller (Firmware & T-Link Profile”
Firmware: _BlackBox_v1_81_6.vkb
- My computer asks “How Do You Want To Open This File” - It states “Look for an App in the store”

2.) “T-Rudder Profile /w Virtual Toe Brake built in (Gunfighter + T-Rudders Combo)” = which is “T-Rudder Profile w/ Virtual Toe Brake built in
(does not require T-Link Software)”.
- My computer is reading this file as an Adobe Acrobat file but can’t open it. Says it’s not supported or has been damaged, for example it
was sent as an email attachment and has been damaged.

3.) This download is inside the “T-Rudder Profile w/ Virtual Toe Brake built in (does not require T-Link Software) Quick Guide”
Download and unzip the profile for T-Rudders w/ Virtual Toe Brake:
Firmware: http://ftp.vkb-sim.pro/Profiles/BlackBo ... RDR-Brakes %281_85_2%290_79_99.zip
- My computer is reading this file as an Adobe Acrobat file but can’t open it. Says it’s “Not supported or has been damaged, for
example it was sent as an email attachment and has been damaged.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ron61

Postby Ron61 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 13:40

Look at the short guide https://yadi.sk/i/SKIvZJAk33eecQ. The basic questions on work with firmware and profiles.

NorCal

Postby NorCal » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:34

Thanks for the link. Here is what I opened which I think pertains to the pedals. All of them open but 1. & 3. say pedals are disconnected. 2. is stuck on "Initializing". 4 & 5 operate but I need to know what to do w/ them. Thanks.

1.) The loader firmware for NJoy32 platform -> Opens & says “Device Disconnected”

2.) WIZZO, Control panel joysticks Gladiator series –> Opens but stuck on saying its “Initializing”

3.) Control Panel T-Rudder Pedals –> Opens & says “Pedals Disconnected”

4.) Configurator NJoy32 Platform -> Opens but what do I do with it?

5.) Utility to test the joystick. –> Opens & is operating but what do I do with it – is there a tutorial?

Ron61

Postby Ron61 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 13:42

Read here and here do the same. In the configurator, we press the appeared Default button and return to the factory settings. I would like to see screenshots from the configurator.

Return to “Technical Support”