Configuring G.Pro with VKBDevConfig.

Moderator: AdminGroup

messiah

Configuring G.Pro with VKBDevConfig.

Postby messiah » Tue May 23, 2017 22:14

Hi!

Been playing with the G.pro and T.rudder's and they are great!
Sadly enough, I researched how to configure it, but it seems rather complicated.. I don't wanna mess something up a third time here..
Would love to configure my G.Pro to the "Mode Switch" profile in VkbDeviceConfig programe.
I saw some profiles on the /vkb/index, but I wasn't sure how they were configured..

Example, on green all base buttons, are for take off / landing
Example , on red all base buttons for dogfighting/etc.

Is this possible for all BASE buttons? ( throttle,flaps,eject,start,A1,B1,C1 etc..)

Also, is there a way to lower the sensitivity? it might be a bit too sensitive.. not sure.

Thanks in advance!

Victorus

Re: Configuring G.Pro with VKBDevConfig.

Postby Victorus » Thu May 25, 2017 21:46

I have not understood you question about buttons((( Please try to explain once again. How do you want the buttons to work. And what buttons. And how do you want to switch modes. We`ll try to resolve together))
About axes sensitivity. One of the solutions is response curves tuning. Open Profile - Common - n -Axes tab and check Eq. This will enable fine tuning for desired axes.
Open Response curve tab. By default axis has flat curve. All curve control points have the same value =128. You can increase or decrease sensitivity using control points. Check Linked and adjacent points will move together. Q-Factor slider sets the rate of linking. To finish your setup procedure click Set button on Action tab. Volia!
Eq_enable.png
Attachments
Response_curve.png
Руководство пользователя по контроллерам VKB (VKB controllers User Guide) Ru&En
https://disk.yandex.ru/d/LlqiYtIrIetBOQ

Sokol1

Postby Sokol1 » Fri May 26, 2017 0:40

VictorUS

He want that mode button change the base buttons behavior - what don't happen with default profile, think that due WIndows 32 buttons limitation.
Last edited by Sokol1 on Fri May 26, 2017 16:54, edited 1 time in total.

messiah

Postby messiah » Fri May 26, 2017 2:27

Victorus wrote:I have not understood you question about buttons((( Please try to explain once again. How do you want the buttons to work. And what buttons. And how do you want to switch modes. We`ll try to resolve together))
About axes sensitivity. One of the solutions is response curves tuning. Open Profile - Common - n -Axes tab and check Eq. This will enable fine tuning for desired axes.
Open Response curve tab. By default axis has flat curve. All curve control points have the same value =128. You can increase or decrease sensitivity using control points. Check Linked and adjacent points will move together. Q-Factor slider sets the rate of linking. To finish your setup procedure click Set button on Action tab. Volia!
Eq_enable.png

So lets say I want to lower my sensitivity by 30% slower, which slider do I decrease? or do I tick "check linked" and decrease all sliders by how much?

About the buttons ,yeah what sokol1 said basically, when I press Mode Switch button,(green) or (red) It has different uses/keybinds.

Cheers!

Victorus

Postby Victorus » Fri May 26, 2017 10:06

About buttons - evening(
At work now without joystick.
About axes. Try different curves)) To make flat sensitivity 30% lesser make flat line of sliders on about 70 units instead of default 128, linear - somewhat about my example. Each slider corresponds to grip tilt value. The leftmost - little movement, rightmost - maximal.
Руководство пользователя по контроллерам VKB (VKB controllers User Guide) Ru&En
https://disk.yandex.ru/d/LlqiYtIrIetBOQ

Return to “Technical Support”