Gladiator Pro Pinky Button Not Detected

Moderator: AdminGroup

Twistedsheep

Gladiator Pro Pinky Button Not Detected

Postby Twistedsheep » Fri Sep 02, 2016 23:34

Hey Everyone, Hopefully this isn't a noob question, but I'm unsure what else I can do to try and resolve this. I just received my Gladiator Pro from Stratojet, and everything works great except the pinky button is not detected when pressed. I tested this in both Windows 10's USB Controller interface, as well as the WIZZO software that Stratojet links to. Both the pins on the joystick and the socket on the base look fine, nothing is bent and from what I can tell, everything looks in good shape. I have tried re-seating the joystick three times, pressing down straight and firm, but without any luck, the pinky trigger doesn't register as a button in any of the configuration software, or in any of my games.

I just wanted to check if there was something really basic that I was missing. Or if I might have a bad joystick :( Any help would be great, thanks VKB!

Twistedsheep

Re: Gladiator Pro Pinky Button Not Detected

Postby Twistedsheep » Sat Sep 03, 2016 18:08

That was it! I'm a dope, it never occurred to me that it was a shift button. That's a really slick design choice, it doubles the buttons without adding more clutter to the flight stick. I'm really glad I asked, thank you Jason!

I was still delicate with the joystick when I was thinking it was a standard button. I swear ;), I just wanted to make sure I had seated it correctly when I first put it together. Everything is working great!

Return to “Technical Support”