Just received T-Rudder Pedals Mk. IV

Moderator: AdminGroup

Ack-Ack

Just received T-Rudder Pedals Mk. IV

Postby Ack-Ack » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:32

I just received my T-Rudder Pedals Mk. IV and the physical set up went without any issues, however, I am now having troubles using the software. When I use the latest version of VKB Device Config (ver.0.77.23) I receive an error message "Error Read CPUID" and my pedals are listed as "VKBSim Black Box v1.800 PRO" and the image thumbnail shows a Gladiator joystick. I am unable to program the pedals for the toe brake functionality as the button wizard is greyed out, even though I've set the keyboard mode to either Classic or Modified.

Am I using the correct software? What is TinyBox used for? I have also downloaded the most recent version of that software as well.

Quite honestly, while I am very happy with my pedals, I am disappointed in the software side of things and the lack of instructions for said software. There should be a small insert with the package that gives at least some basic instructions on where to download the latest software for the product. The download link at Stratojet in the downloads section just redirects you to the main Russian VKB site where the files are not up to date and had to search the forums for what appears to be the latest version of the VKBDeviceConfig software and TinyBox.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2239#p22065

Any help would be appreciated, I would like to be able to get full functionality of the pedals and enjoy them while I terrorize the people in the unfriendly skies of Aces High.

Ack-Ack

UIV
Мастер

Re: Just received T-Rudder Pedals Mk. IV

Postby UIV » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:05

You use old version of VKBDevCfg.
Version 77.2.6 for you pedals is here http://ftp.vkb-sim.pro/Programms/VKBDev ... 77_2_6.zip

Ack-Ack

Postby Ack-Ack » Thu Jul 07, 2016 13:16

Thank you, it is working with the new version you provided. Though, what is TinyBox and is it needed?

UIV
Мастер

Postby UIV » Thu Jul 07, 2016 13:52

Ack-Ack wrote:Thank you, it is working with the new version you provided. Though, what is TinyBox and is it needed?

It's old USB-controller for T-Rudder. Blackbox is our new generation of USB-controller.

Return to “Technical Support”