T Rudder MK III interrupts sleep in Windows 10

Moderator: AdminGroup

tominator

T Rudder MK III interrupts sleep in Windows 10

Postby tominator » Sun Mar 20, 2016 18:51

Hey there. I recently became the proud owner of a VKB fat black mamba an a T-rudder Mark III pedals. Both are lovely controllers.
I am running the VKB Device Config v0.72.5.7 (I think there may be a newer version but for the life of me I cannot find it).

Both devices run fine, but I recently discovered that my computer would not turn off its monitor or enter sleep mode. I finally tracked the problem to the VKB tiny box, after unplugging it from my computer's USB the computer entered sleep fine. Perhaps the Mamba joystick would do the same thing but I have always unplugged it when it was not in use. This is apparently not a super uncommon driver issue with windows 10 with other posts mentioning logitech joysticks interfering with Windows 10 Sleep.

The workaround is not too difficult, just crawl under my desk and unplug the tinybox when not in use; however I just wanted to make this issue known so that perhaps it could be addressed in future driver releases.

Alex Oz

Re: T Rudder MK III interrupts sleep in Windows 10

Postby Alex Oz » Sun Mar 20, 2016 21:03

Try to set Eco option:
Low_power.png
Крайние прошивки и софт / Latest firmware & software
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=908
http://alex-oz.strana.de

tominator

Re: T Rudder MK III interrupts sleep in Windows 10

Postby tominator » Mon Mar 21, 2016 16:42

Thanks for the reply Alex. unfortunately after setting both controllers to eco and updating the settings Windows sleep still will not engage while they are plugged in.

Return to “Technical Support”