VKB SEM Corrupted?

Moderator: AdminGroup

onkelflorian

VKB SEM Corrupted?

Postby onkelflorian » Wed May 22, 2024 20:23

Hi,
I ordered a Gladiator EVO Premium a THQ and SEM Vertical with a stand. I looked up several of your youtube videos and read lots of the forum posts here. I Tried setting it up. In the software auto detect did not work directly but i was able to set it up so it worked. I did lots of loops in making the SEM Flaps into an axis but this only lead to CRC read failures. So in the end i left it in the standard setting as 3 buttons. Today the joystick would not start, not on a different PC not on a different USB port, also the cable is not the issue (I ckecked with my other Gladiator EVO cable). i unpugged the USB bridge connecting the THQ and the SEM and now it works again (but ofcourse without the SEM). is there a way to trouble shoot the reason for this error? is it a problem with compatability or did i miss a setting? i attached my settings... i can add more specific info but maybe its not neccessary.
Attachments
vkb-config-3.JPG
vkb-config.JPG

fallout9

Re: VKB SEM Corrupted?

Postby fallout9 » Thu May 23, 2024 20:31

How are they connected? Post a pic please with the internal connection between the SEM and Gladiator.

Return to “Technical Support”