When transporting a joystick.

Moderator: AdminGroup

prometheus

When transporting a joystick.

Postby prometheus » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:28

Hi, I want to preface, that NXT EVO is awesome and I am very happy with the purchase and will highly recommend it. The customer service is amazing. The responses are precise and quick. The company is very honest with their suggestions as to which joystick to get. Company emailed me 48 hours after I placed an order for an NXT asking me if I want to go ahead and cancel my order and get the new EVO. It goes further. I placed an order for Gunfighter MKIII for over $500 and sent a pic of my old joystick to customer service with my small hand grip, he recommended to get kosmosima grip instead. Company already had my money. The guy gave me a choice to cancel my order and I did and placed an order for a much cheaper joystick. I do not know what other companies would do such a good thing for a customer. The customer service guy was right - Gunfighter Ultimate would have been too large for my hands tabletop (not mounted). It has earned you my loyalty (it is hard to earn my loyalty). I will always stick with your company for all my joystick needs and spread the good word about your company to my friends. Joystick was shipped and arrived quickly.

I have a simple question. When I transport a joystick in a suitcase in a car (not airplane), should I take off the grip? Or wrapping it up in bubble wrap paper is enough? I was just thinking that if the joystick comes disassembled , there might be a reason for it. I take care of my stuff with great care. Thank you.

fallout9

Re: When transporting a joystick.

Postby fallout9 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:30

I'd say bubble wrap and a sturdy box should be fine; would work even without box if that suitcase would stay on top.
Enjoy your trip and thank you for your kind words :)

Return to “Technical Support”