SEM-FSM-Gladiator Setup

Moderator: AdminGroup

Tacitus86

SEM-FSM-Gladiator Setup

Postby Tacitus86 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:56

I have been a fan of VKB for awhile and have had the Gladiator Pro since last year. I just got my SEM and FSM in and connected them up today through the Gladiator joystick. I connected it to the computer and used the bootloader to load the latest firmware onto my Gladiator NXT. It seems like it wiped my configuration which is what I expected, but in trying to do the quick setup again, I plug it in and press the 3 buttons but the Blue and Red lights come on and stay solid now. Is this the configuration setup or is something wrong?

Is there anything else I need to do to setup the SEM/FSM? I tried downloading and running the VKBDevCfg-C application but it hangs as soon as I start it and won't ever unhang on my Win 10 PC. My SEM is connected directly to the Joystick and the FSM through the USB connection to the SEM.

fallout9

Re: SEM-FSM-Gladiator Setup

Postby fallout9 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:34

First of all you have to get the VKBDevCfg running on your computer; there is some background running software that's blocking it and you'll have to find that a turn it off temporarily. Usually it's something like Aorus, Razer, Logitech, Corsair software.
Once the VKBDevCfg is up and running you'll have to reset to default, click the Find&AutoConfig button and calibrate all axes. You could see the procedure here.

Tacitus86

Re: SEM-FSM-Gladiator Setup

Postby Tacitus86 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:40

Perfect! Thank you. I had basically all those apps running lol. Got through the config and everything seems to be working.

Return to “Technical Support”